Table Top SEM
The TM3000 is Hitachi High Technologies latest Tabletop Microscope. New features include variable accelerating voltage, higher beam current, larger stage and chamber, and smaller footprint. Improved resolution and a newly designed backscattered electron detector provide unmatched performance and image quality.
The TM3000 is a real alternative to optical microscopes, stereo microscopes and confocal laser scanning microscopes. It has applications for many sectors including life science, food, cosmetics, healthcare, pharmaceutical, textiles, materials science, semiconductor and education.
- Smaller, more compact and lighweight design
- Higher resolution, higher magnification
- Easier to operate – One button auto start
- Larger stage, larger samples (optional motorization
- Variable accelerating voltage and beam current
- Energy Dispersive Spectrometer for X-ray analysis with elemental mapping
- Plug into standard 110 outlet, no other facilities required
- Includes PC with Windows 7
The TM3000 is available with an optional Energy Dispersive Spectrometer for microanalysis and element mapping of Boron to Uranium.